- OOJO compiles this information into a statistical aggregate and uses this information for internal business and administrative purposes which includes improving our products and service offerings, and enhancing our customer service level.
- OOJO will use your personal data from time to time to send you notices about special information, new programmes, and other similar information.
- OOJO will not reveal customer information to any external organisation unless required by law.
- OOJO does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- OOJO understands and respects the privacy of individuals. Personal information is collected with your consent. The purpose for collecting this information varies depending upon your request and will include:
- helping us to improve our service to you;
- processing your application and/or registration and/or enquiry;
- informing you of upcoming events;
- updating your records in our databases;
- monitoring and maintaining a copy of your record of academic achievement (including all information arising from investigations of misconduct);
- planning the provision of educational courses;
- monitoring and enhancing the provision of educational courses;
- purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
- While the supply of the information by you is voluntary, if you cannot provide or do not wish to provide the information sought, OOJO may be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.
- Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all personal information will be so protected, OOJO cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
- OOJO reserves the right to change this Policy with or without notice from time to time.